Top Languages, Arts & Humanities Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
In the last few years; the demands for Arts courses and streams have notably skyrocketed in Uttar Pradesh. After Science, Arts is now preferred as the second best career options for students after completing their 10th or H.S.C. And thanks to the presence of the Top Arts Colleges in Uttar Pradesh who are significantly contributing to this intensifying demands of quality Arts education in the state. There are several renowned educational institutes in UP which have been imparting quality Arts education in the state and grooming the aspiring students for a successful and futuristic career.
Mission & Vision
The mission and vision of the Top Arts Colleges in Uttar Pradesh are pretty same. Most of these institutes aim at imparting improved standard and quality of academic and non-academic facilities to the aspiring students through practical training and theoretical education so that they can make their ways in the hard-line global employment market.
The programs of these institutes are intended to promote quality education and help the future leaders to develop the ability to build a new society. The programs of these institutions are designed to enable their students to acquire a deeper understanding of their subjects as well as broaden their outlook on various aspects of the world.
- I.A: Intermediate in Arts or I.A is a two-year, full-time intermediate degree program, designed to train students about the fundamentals of different Arts subjects
- B.A: B.A or Bachelor of Arts is a full-time, three-year bachelor degree program which students have to compete with one specialized honors subject. It involves six semesters, two in every year.
- M.A: Master of Arts or M.A. is a full-time, two-year postgraduate program for those who are willing to pursue a higher degree in their specialized honors subject. This program involves four semesters, two in each year.
- Ph.D.: Ph.D. or Doctor of Philosophy is the doctoral program for students, which offer research and theoretical analysis of the honors subject.
I.A: Minimum qualification of 10th or H.S.C with 50% mark from a recognized board of UP is mandatory (5% mark relaxation is there for reserved category applicants)
B.A: Those, who are applying for Bachelor degree courses, are obligatory to have the qualification of +2 or equivalent exam with 50% mark (45% for SC/ST/PH applicants) from a recognized board of Uttar Pradesh.
M.A: For admission into Master degree programs, 60% aggregate mark with 65% mark in the specialized honors subject is mandatory
- Wi-Fi-enabled campus
- Secure and ragging-free campus
- Central library
- Free Computer lab
- Bank and ATM
- Separate accommodation facilities for boys and girls
- Transportation & Communication services
- Convenient shops
- Sports and gym complex
- Halls and grounds for extracurricular events
- Regular seminars & educational programs
- Auditorium and colloquium halls
- Canteen and food court
Each of the Top Arts Colleges in Uttar Pradesh has their specific employment cells which groom and nurture students for pursuing a good and successful career. Through their specialized placement cells, these institutes provide qualified students employment opportunities in border communities and platforms.
Top Arts Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- Arya Mahila Post Graduate College
- Jagran College Of Arts, Science And Commerce
- National P. G. College
- National Post Graduate College
- Sanatan Dharm (P.G) College
*Data gathered from Internet Medias & individual observations.
Are you wondering which colleges among all the listed above are the best to pursue a career in Arts? Do you want to know more details about admission procedure, eligibility, application fee, and placement scopes of these institutes? You can take help of our expert career counselors. We are India’s most prestigious career and education counseling agency and can help you find the best information on educational courses and jobs.