Won the first prize in an inter college competition organized by Rural Litigation & Entitlement Kendra, Dehradun on the eve of World Environment Day.
- “Urgent Need For Review In Laws Concerning Insolvency, Liquidation, And Winding Up In India”was awarded gold medal in S.N.Gupta & Co, Advocates and Legal Consultants, Best Article Award Competition; for 4th Quarter 2009.
- “Foreign Direct Investment In Real Estate In India” Won silver award in S.N.Gupta & Co, Advocates and Legal Consultants, Best Article Award Competition; for 3rd Quarter 2009.
- “Is education a prerequisite for democracy”- awarded the 10th prize in the 2nd Democracy and Social Policy National Essay Competition held by Christ Law School.
- Semi-finalist and Best Speaker at “2nd Shilesh Chandra Mishra Parliamentary Debate Competition” held at Chanakaya National Law University.
- Winner in “4th Annual Oratory and Debate Competition,” April 2009 held in Bhubaneswar.
- LSE Summer School, London, United Kingdom.
- Summer Program on International Law held at Xiamen Academy of International Law, People’s Republic of China.
- Summer Program on International Law held at Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi, India.