CITY WITNESSES “ETRE LA VOGUE” AN AVANT GARDE COLLECTION FROM STUDENTS OF VOGUE F INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY (VIFT)
Bangalore,13th April, 2017: The Bangalore city was completely floored, after it witnessed an exclusive combination of fashionable collection called “Etre La Vogue” at the Chowdiah Memorial Hall today.
The event was graced by the Chief Guest- Shri BS Patil-Former Chief Secretary, GoK and Guests of Honour were 3 beautiful women viz: Harshika Poonacha-Tollywood & Sandalwood Actor, Pratibha Saunshimath-Mrs Asia International & Tina Ponappa-Sandalwood Actor.
The Vogue Mystique Designer’s Awards is the Annual Flagship event presented by the Graduating Fashion Design students of Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology. This year the Event is titled “Etre La Vogue” which means “To be in Vogue” or “To be in Fashion”.
The show presented eight exclusive collections which were chosen after a very rigorous screening process before a Jury Panel.
They are –
- Poetry of Expressions – an Avant Garde collection portraying an emotional journey
- Neo Baroque – Inspired by the architecture of the Church of St. Ignatius of Loyola
- Tales of Tradition – Fusion of traditional beats and contemporary cuts
- Cybernetics- High Tech Low Life
- Yakshi – the Celestial Guard, the attendees of Lord Kubera
- Frozen Dusk – Sunset’s delicacy through ice
- Bend the Trend – inspired by the Abstract art of Frieda Kahlo and Picasso and
- De Fossile – Fossils back to life
The event also witnessed many other well -known people from the fashion circles and also by many eminent people of the Apparel Industry of the city. The whole event is being put together by well-known Fashion Choreographer Gautham Pavate and team.