Top Law Colleges in Gujarat
It is important to study law education from the top law colleges in Gujarat to become a professional law graduate in India. Law courses are offered at different levels by various universities and colleges. Students can pursue various law courses such as Integrated LL.B, LL.B, LL.M and doctoral courses in Gujarat. Here we are providing details regarding Law Admission in Gujarat.
- There is no upper age limit restriction for CLAT exam.
- For UG courses, candidates must have passed the 12th or equivalent exam with securing 45% marks for general categories and 40% marks for reserved categories.
- For PG courses, students should hold an LLB or equivalent degree with obtaining minimum 55% mark for general categories and 50% marks for SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
How to apply:
Candidates, who wish to seek admission, should apply by getting the application form from the college. The application form can also be obtained through registered post on payment of Rs.200 (it may vary from college to college) in the form of money order or Bank DD drawn in any nationalized bank in favour of the Principal, and mention the college address.
More about the selection Procedure
Usually many universities in Gujarat offer direct admission in law courses on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. For admissions in law courses, candidates are required to appear in the counselling process. Candidates are required to choose the college where they wish to take admission. After counselling, seats will be allotted to students on the basis of rank and choices locked by the candidates. After seat allotment, students are required to report to the allotted college for admission.
Top Law Colleges in Gujarat
- Gujarat National Law University
- Unitedworld School of Law
- University School Of Law
- V. T. Choksi Sarvajanik Law College
*Data gathered from Internet Medias & individual observations.
Career options after LLB
There has been numbers of opportunists after the completion of LLB. LLB graduates can perform both in central and State government. The aspiring individuals can work as lawyer generals, judges, public, prosecutor etc. They can also grab opportunities at the fields of defence, labour and tax departments. There are also scopes in working as legal advisers for diverse organizations; An LLB graduate can work as legal publisher, law reporter, and litigator.
Salary Structure after completing Law Course
Big Firms like, Deloitte, E&Y, KPMG, and PwC hire lawyers for performing their tax divisions. They also offer salary package ranging from 6-8 lakhs in Per Annum. Amongst the entire course which attorney select after LLB is LLM. While some other popular courses are:
- Diploma in Co-operative Law
- Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management
- Certificate Course in InfoTech Law
- Certificate Course in Cyber Laws
- Diploma in International Laws
- Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
- Diploma in Administrative Laws
- Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System
- Diploma in Human Rights
- Diploma in Environmental Laws
- Diploma in Labour Laws (D.L.L)
- Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare
- Diploma in Taxation Laws
- Diploma in Labour Laws and Industrial Relations
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D)
- Diploma in Labour Law and Personnel Management
- Integrated BA LLB
- M.A. Human Rights
- M.Phil. Law
- M.A. Human Rights and Duties Education
The aspirants also can go for all the above courses.