Top Law Colleges in Kolkata
Apart from shell craft, art and craft, and sweets, another thing which has given the highly advanced state West Bengal an international acknowledgment is the offerings on legal education. Students from these colleges are established in several national and international courts and operating the legal system with utmost precision and honesty.
Mission & Vision
With the sole objective of being recognized as the center of quality education and excellence in legal education and continued research in the domain of law; the top Laws Colleges in Kolkata have been imparting international standard educational facilities to the aspirants. Irrespective of caste, sex, culture, and nationality, the institutes always aim at serving best and equal educational and extracurricular facilities to every student.
The curriculums of the best Laws Colleges in Kolkata help students preparing for the practical practices of law and become capable and reflective professionals to engage in knowledgeable and thoughtful departments of the industry. With both theoretical and practical education and other social and on-campus events, students are encouraged to enhance their educational as well as extracurricular abilities and excel in their respective field.
All the courses, offered by the Laws Colleges in Kolkata are accredited by the Bar Council of India and UGC. The courses, students can avail include:
- B.A LL.B/B.Sc. LL.B/B.B.A LL.B – these courses are Five Years Integrated Double Degree Course in Law and students with qualified graduation degree can apply for these curriculums
- LL.M or Master of Laws – This is a One Year course and qualified students in the graduation law degree can apply for the master degree
- Ph.D. or Doctors of Philosophy in Law – the timeline for this course is as per the UGC norms
Admission in law courses in Kolkata is provided through two modes, i.e. national level entrance test and university level entrance test. The marks of the qualifying exam are also taken into consideration while selecting students for the law courses. Students need to qualify Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) with the basic educational qualifications for getting admission in the best Law Colleges in kolkata.
Law Colleges in West Bengal provide several world-class facilities to the students and some of them are listed below:
- State-of-the-art campus
- Ragging-free and Wi-Fi enabled campus life
- Moot court rooms and halls for practical training
- Healthcare and sport complex
- Transportation and accommodation facilities
- Canteen and food court
- Meeting rooms, halls, and auditorium
- Social events
- On and off campus seminars
The career placement wings in the best Law Colleges in West Bengal provide students a broad range of courses, training, and programs so that they can explore best and most lucrative career opportunities in both nationally and internationally recognized law firms. The expert advisors train and guide students and help them looking broadly at all the prospects and find the best for them.
Top Law Colleges in Kolkata
- WB National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- University of Calcutta, Kolkata
*Data gathered from Internet Medias & individual observations.
If you have any further queries about these colleges or any other courses and institutes, we can help you. We are India’s most leading career counseling firm and serve best and most career-oriented services to aspiring students and their parents. We can help you find the best college, best course and finest career opportunities. For more details, call us now!