Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Find Colleges
SEARCH
Exams & Updates

Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore

People consider MBA degree from a top B school as a sure shot key to have a bright career ahead. This belief holds water but before pursuing an MBA program to have a successful career you need to know things like eligibility, admission process, specializations and the career prospects that open after completing MBA. Most important of all you need to pursue this course from a top B school of your city so that you stand a better chance of fetching a great job.

What is MBA?

Masters of business administration or MBA is one of the most demanded career choices these days. A majority of people associate this course with earning better and more. This is the reason why it has become one of the sought after career choices these days. This course is however designed to develop the entrepreneurial skills of the aspirants and help them become better leaders and managers. In a nutshell, the course solves the following:

  • It establishes a strong foundation of the business concepts.
  • It provides the practical opportunities to test and analyze what all students learn and acquire in the class during the process of internship, group assignments and individual projects.
  • Builds the skills necessary to be a leader and a manager.
  • Enable the MBA students to start their own businesses after graduating
  • Provides a lot of global opportunities for the growth of career.

Different Types:

These courses are available in different formats. Some of the most common type of MBA courses is Full-time MBA, part-time MBA, distance MBA courses, online courses and correspondence course. Format of the courses differ but it is good to go for a full-time MBA. The average duration of full-time MBA ranges from 1-2 years. The part-time programs can extend up to 3 years.

Eligibility:

Since MBA is a Master’s course, you should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. But, if you have a BBA degree you will expect to have a flourishing career once you are equipped with the Master’s course as well.

Importance of MBA:

As mentioned, MBAs can expect to have a bright future ahead and their salary packages are also impressive right from the start of their careers. As per a survey conducted, 70% of MBAs server as the directors of the board or managers in different firms and the rest 30% work either in top most banks or multinational companies. Doing the course increases your communication skills and builds your personality. There are some reputed B schools that prefer work experience as well.

Specializations:

The course allows you to be specialized in the following and you can choose any one of them.

  • Human Resources
  • Marketing
  • Finance
  • Accounting
  • Economics
  • Business administration

Apart from the above specializations, e-commerce, leadership, medical science and entrepreneurship are some of the other preferred ones.

Admission Process:

If you want to get admission in any top ranking MBA college you are required to clear the three steps of entrance test. Clearing the written test followed by group discussion and finally a personal interview are the three steps to get admission to top MBA colleges that have a good track record. In the written test you can expect to get questions on logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, current affairs and English proficiency.

Career Opportunities

A wide range of career avenues open up once you are through with the course. You can expect to have career in insurance, banking and various public sectors and private sector units that recruit MBA for managerial posts.

Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore:

  • Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
  • Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
  • Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore
  • Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore

*Data gathered from Internet Medias & individual observations.

In short, doing MBA opens plenty of job opportunities in all the sectors but you need to have the right aptitude and should be a quick at reasoning and logic.

Interested in this college?
Fill this form to get in touch with us.

I accept the Terms and Conditions

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

Before you leave!

Subscribe and stay up to date about new exam and college updates.
SUBSCRIBE
Meritbud - Helps choosing in a glowing career.
Sign-up for weekly hot deals newsletter & instant access to last-minute deals.
Join
Updates