Top colleges of MBA in Indore
MBA is an internationally accepted masters (post-graduate) level degree that is very popular and preferred course these days. It provides more job opportunities. So MBA means exploring your career for different profiles. The MBA programs provide theoretical and practical training of business concept. Its course of study includes accounting, finance, human resource, marketing, and information technology.
Benefits of doing MBA:
- MBA students learn different techniques and skills like leadership, planning, and strategies that can help businesses.
- It allows students to start an independent business after graduating.
- It polishes a range of soft-skills like communication, motivation and negotiation.
- It opens up global opportunities for career growth.
- It helps students to get high paying jobs.
Most preferred streams of MBA:
HR : MBA in HR means human resource which includes Management Profile. There are different aspects included in HR Profile like Recruitment, Training, etc. These are important aspects of an organization, which deals with hiring the right candidate for different positions in the organization, scheduling the training, and so on.
Finance: It includes study of finance like Accounts, Managing Balance Sheet etc. The student get to know how to calculate Expenditure, Income, Revenue, Profit, and Loss of the organization.
Marketing: Marketing includes Sales. It is considered as a vast field which includes Business Development Executive Profiles. This is regarding the various ways you can improve your Business or you can take it to a higher level.
The most common types of MBA courses are as follows:
- Full-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Part time MBA
- Correspondence Course
- Distance MBA Courses
- Online MBA courses
The average duration of full-time MBA programs can range between 1 to 2 years. You’ll find programs that are shorter than 1 year. The duration of part-time programs can extend up to 3 years, since students are working and studying at the same time.
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Passed with minimum of 50% marks (for most of the colleges) in aggregate in any Full Time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities .
- Appeared for CAT /(GMAT) which is conducted by IIMs /(JMEt) conducted by IITs / (MAT) conducted by AIMA / ATMA (conducted by AIMS) / XAT (conducted by XLRI) for seeking admission to MBA/MMS for the Scholastic year.Such candidates are required to appear for the GD & PI conducted by the Management of the respective institutes. These entrance exams are considered as the most toughest exam in India. Students must do hard and smart work in order to clear this exam. CAT Entrance provides Platform to the students to be part of Top Management Colleges like IIM, Ahmedabad.
There are various Private institutes open in India that provide coaching to thousands of students regarding the CAT Exam Course. It is not an easy task to clear or score good rank in CAT. Even a 0.5 difference in rank affect the college rank. Students with good rank will definitely get their place in Top colleges without much efforts and hassle.
Below is list of top colleges of Indore.
- Institute of Business Management and Research, IPS Academy, Indore
- Institute of Management Studies, Devi Ahilya University, Indore
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore
*Data gathered from Internet Medias & individual observations.
MBA study has its own benefit one should read about benefits and must be consider in mind his/ her interest to choose PG course.