Top Medical Science Colleges in Ahmedabad
Are you searching for a new and rewarding career in the medical field? One of the best things about this type of program is that it is fast paced and doesn’t take more than a few years to complete and receive your certification. This means that the candidate don’t have to finish an undergraduate program if they are looking to step into the job market quickly.
Medical college programs aren’t as easy as they sound. You will need to take exams and most importantly, show that you are ready to take patient vitals such as accurate measurements of blood pressure, weight, and temperature as well as pulse rate. In addition to these items, you will need to be precise with recording the patient’s medical record for the physician that you are working with. Also, depending on the medical college that the candidates attend, some programs might involve preparing as well as selecting the right instruments for certain procedures in the doctor’s office.
Top Notch medical colleges in Ahmedabad
- B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad
- Institute of Life Sciences, School of Science & Technology, Ahmedabad University
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Ahmedabad
- Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College
*Data gathered from Internet Medias & individual observations.
Admission Procedure for medical science college
The aspirants who wish to pursue BDS and MBBS admission from medical and dental colleges of Gujarat must satisfy the following eligibility conditions set by the authority.
- The student must be a citizen of India
- The aspirants whose parents are origin of India but do not have Indian citizenship and have apply for the same. Such aspirants are requisite to produce the proof of submission of such application.
- The aspirant must be of 17 years as on the applied date.
The applicant must have passed the qualifying examination with ‘B-group’ as well as ‘AB-group’ from –
- Gujarat Board
- Council of Indian School Certificate Examination Board\
- Central Board of Secondary Education
- General category applicant including EWS must obtain 60% marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology taken together.
- General PH contestant must secure 57% marks aggregate in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC excluding creamy layer and PH candidates 40% marks aggregate in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- The applicants who wish for Ahmedabad MBBS admission of the year must appear and qualify in NEET of the year. All the general category candidates must secure 50th percentile to qualify the exam.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates and PWD candidates must secure 40th and 45th percentile, respectively.
Career & Jobs
After the completion of the MBBS course, the first question arise in your mind “What after MBBS?”
The job profiles of the MBBS may be the following:
- Junior doctors
- Junior Surgeons
- Medical Professor or Lecturer
Some Employment Areas are given here:
- Biomedical Companies
- Nursing Homes
- Medical Colleges
- Health Centres
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
After completing the MBBS degree, every student wants to know how much they will earn. The salary of the MBBS degree holder is depends upon how much knowledge & experience you have. The initial salary of a medical graduate doctor may be the Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 35,000 per month. After getting the experience and expertise on in this field, the aspirants may get the handsome salary as 8 to 10 lakh per year.
There are more job opportunities to work in the US and the UK in medical field with handsome salaries.