Top Medical Science Colleges in Delhi NCR
Medical Science includes the study of Medical and health science. In fact it is a broad term such as biochemistry, medicinal chemistry, micro-biology, neuroscience, physiology, nutrition, vision science, biomedical technology etc.
It is an innovative and flexible course provides knowledge and exciting options to build to career in the medical field.
Why to choose Medical Science?
Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours) also (BMedSci, BMedSc, BMSc, BSc(Med) is an undergraduate academic degree awarded for completed courses that generally of 3 years can be for 4 years. In this Course, Medical Science students learn in depth about the Human Body function and how’s it function.
- How the human body functions- It is related to the flow / circulation of blood in the human body.
- How it reacts to disease- How it is affected by any particular diseases.
- The drugs that are used and the quantity to consume to treat diseases.
Expand the Course-
It is possible for medical students to take an additional year that involves medical research that allows them to be conferred honors (BMedSc (Hons)) but this usually requires a high grade point average [GPA]. The top most medical students are selected annually for this research program. Graduates may enter a diverse range of roles including post-graduate studies, clinical medicine, academic research, pharmaceuticals and broader consulting roles.
Brief detail of few popular Medical Courses in India
- M.B.B.S. – It is 5.5 years degree course. M.B.B.S. stands for Bachelor of Science. It is Medical degree awarded in India.
- B.D.S. – Bachelor of Dental Surgery is a first professional bachelor degree Programme in dentistry. It is a course of 4 years.
- B.H.M.S- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and surgery in India is regulated by National Institute of Homeopathy. It is duration of 5.5 years.
- M.D. stands for Doctor of Medicine- This degree is for Physicians. Doctors possessing M.B.B.S are eligible for this course. The duration of this is 3 years.
- B.Sc. Nursing – This course is eligible for HSC students in Medical. As there are various streams in HSC like Non- Medical, Medical, Arts, Commerce etc. The course is opt by Medical Students with a minimum 45% average mark. It is course of 4 years.
The fees of course vary from 75,000/- to 10, 00,000/-. . For B.SC. Nursing course the fees can vary from 75,000 to 80,000 and for the course like M.B.B.S the course fee is 10, 00,000/- to 15, 00,000/- including tuition fee and all.
Entrance Exam for Medical Science Course
The India Level Entrance Exam to get admission in Top Medical college to pursue Medical courses are NEET, JIPMER, AIIMS MBBS. These are the most difficult entrance exams and one can get admission in Top Level colleges on the basis of he/ she scored in these Entrance Exam.
Benefits of Medical Science
Forever Stream – The Medical stream is forever stream. It is kind of stream which demand never decreases. From the part of Salary and education it is considered as the best course from all aspects.
Reputed Jobs- By doing Medical Science course one can easily get reputed Job in India.
There are plenty of Jobs in India in Medical Stream. By opting courses like B.D.S, M.B.B.S there is plenty of Jobs for Doctors, Nurses etc.
List of Reputed Medical Science Colleges in Delhi NCR-
There are number of reputed college in Delhi that provides course in Medical Science. Students from Pan India get admission in such colleges on the basis of Entrance Test Exam Rank, Higher the rank means getting the admission in Best Medical Colleges. Best Medical Colleges in Delhi NCR are
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Maulana Azad Medical College
- National Institute of Open Schooling
- University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
*Data gathered from Internet Medias & individual observations.