Top Medical Science Colleges in Uttarakhand
Health is everything for humans. Everyone wants to live healthy life. But with the change in time people are so busy that they pay less attention to their health and for every single thing they concern with doctors. So doctors are considered as family member these days.
In the ear of Technology, Science acts as a revolution in the medical industry. The Medical Science is inspired by all over the World. Nowadays, Medical Science has opened the new doors of career for students. The technology is improving day-by-day in the medical science for better health of people.
Almost for every disease, there is treatment in very advanced way because of Medical Science. The medical devices are also getting launched with advanced features and benefits for the mankind.
Benefits of Medical Science
- Study regarding Human Body Functioning – Unlike other courses related to learn about Machines and all, these courses related to Medical Science. The main thing of this course that- students learn about how Human Body functions – how blood circulates, how heart pump the blood, how to cure yourself from diseases.
- Advancement in Treatment- Now the doctors and scientists are using the new medical science technology to get the treatment for the dangerous diseases like cancer, AIDS and vascular disease. It was the time when there were such diseases about that Doctors were unaware and treatment of that diseases seems impossible for the doctors.
- Prevention of Diseases- Prevention of the diseases is available now because of the advancement in technology/ new technology of medical science. The medical devices are available in the market to prevent the diseases. The diseases are caused by the bacteria and today we use many products to prevent the bacteria like hand wash and antiseptic creams. So we can prevent the diseases before it gets too late.
Bachelor & Specialization
A Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours) also known as with various names like – BSci(Med) or Bachelor of Medical Sciences is an undergraduate course that generally of 3 years. During this the students choose their career into Doctors, Surgical – Operation Specialist field.
Kinds of Specialist in Medical Science
This medical line includes specialist in various fields. Some of these names are-
- Heart Specialist
- Bone Specialist
- Skin Specialist
- Ear or Nose Specialist
- Eyes Specialist
- Tumor Special and many more.
Study / Course Structure
Through the integration of theory and practical laboratory experiments, students will develop critical skills and knowledge across preclinical scientific disciplines. Students will also get to know about the key concepts and methods used in clinical epidemiology, research study design and statistical reasoning.
Student will reach about everything step by step. Firstly, they will start from the basic things about health. It includes – understanding of health, diseases and wellbeing in individuals. It also includes study if physiology, biochemistry, genetics, heredity etc.
After that they will cover advance about the human body functions- In digestion system, nerve system, immune system, infection and treatments, blood and blood pathologies, pharmacological aspects, human embryology and development, and disorders associated with genetic abnormalities including cancer.
Topics cover in Medical Science –
The topics in Medical Science course can vary on the basis of university or country. Some topics in coursework can include the following:
- Healthcare politics
- Anatomy and physiology
- Statistics analysis
- Patient interaction
- Drug immunity
- Healthcare costs
List of Medical Science Colleges in Uttarakhand / Uttaranchal
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh
- Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences
- Uttaranchal (P.G.) College of Bio-Medical Sciences & Hospital
- Government Medical College, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal
- Government Medical College, Haldwani
- Doon (p.g) paramedical college & hospital
*Data gathered from Internet Medias & individual observations.