Top Languages, Arts & Humanities Colleges in West Bengal
With the intensifying demand for high-quality Arts education among both parents and students; the number of institutions in West Bengal, offering different courses in the domain has also been mushrooming dramatically. But there are few Top Arts Colleges in West Bengal which have precisely been contributing to this growing trend of Arts education and have made the state stand among the most sought-after hub for aspiring Arts students.
Mission & Vision
The mission and vision policy of the Top Arts Colleges in West Bengal lie on the core value of promoting the highest standard of educational ethics and become the institution of choice for Arts students and parents globally. Apart from these aims; these organizations also focus on grooming students to become responsible, dynamic, and good citizens and leaders and build a new, ethically approved, and responsible community globally.
During the learning period, students are taught the techniques and skills to apply their creativity and knowledge in the real world application. By providing all-rounded educational facilities and non-academic curriculums of international standard; these institutes always hearten the development of versatile personalities, rather than bookworms. Most of the courses of these colleges are designed and intended to help students finding out their inherent skills and talents and present them in front of the society with more preciseness and competency.
Arts courses in the Top Arts Colleges in West Bengal are offered in four categories.
- +2 in Arts or Intermediate in Arts is a full-time, two-year program, which includes the training and education on fundamentals of Arts education
- +3 in Arts or Bachelor of Arts is a 3-year undergraduate degree which requires a student to select minimum 5 different subjects and a specialized honors subject
- Master of Arts or M.A is a two-year, full-time postgraduate degree, for students with successful bachelor degree qualification
The subjects which, students can opt as their honors subject are:
- Human Resources Management
- Political Science
- Women’s Studies
The eligibility criteria for getting admission in the Top Arts Colleges in West Bengal differ on the basis of colleges’ norms and regulations. However the basic eligibility includes the qualification of10th or H.S.C with 50% mark from a recognized board of West Bengal (45% mark for SC/ST applicants) for Intermediate programs, qualification of +2 or equivalent exam with 50% mark (45% for SC/ST/PH candidates) from a recognized board of West Bengal for Bachelor degree programs and 50% aggregate mark in Bachelor degree for M.A is compulsory. Moreover, some institutes also have their own entrance test which the applicants have to qualify with good scores.
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Digital media halls for lecture and seminars
- Labs for Practical Training
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accommodation, transportation & communication services
- Central & Air-conditioned Library
- Halls and auditorium for educational programs and extracurricular events
- Healthcare and sports center
- Student assistance and administrative center
- Bank & ATM
- Food Court
- Convenient Shops
The Top Arts Colleges in West Bengal offer great employment opportunities to their students. Students are given training on personality development, communication, and verbal skill grooming, and interpersonal skill development so that they can walk hand-in-hand with the competitive job market of West Bengal as well as India.
Top Arts Colleges in West Bengal
- Lady Brabourne College
- Bethune College
- Maulana Azad College
- Scottish Church College
- Vidyasagar College
*Data gathered from Internet Medias & individual observations.
Do you want to know more about these colleges and their course outlines? Or you want to find out other career options for Arts students in West Bengal? If so; our expert career counselors can help you! For further details; call us now!