Top Media, Film & Journalism Colleges in Ahmedabad
Media, Film and Journalism plays a vital role in our day to day activities. It is not just an entertainment source; in fact it is a part of our Life.
Scope of Media, Film and Journalism
Media is wide term nowadays. It covers every concept from writing to directing, casting, interviewing, representing and many more. From writing the article for any real life incident to write a imaginary story/ article, journalism is important.
To be part of Media/ News/ or entertainment Industry – there are various courses related to the same in various colleges of India. It includes Bachelor as well as Masters and Diploma also.
As a student within Media, Film & Journalism Studies, There are various skills students will develop during this course. It include
- Improved in Thinking – The students can develop critical thinking skills.
- Communication Improvement- Student will apply broad-based understanding of communication in ways that better your own life and in the broader community in which you live. Students will able to deal no. of people.
- Increase Confidence- This course helps students to gain Self- Confidence. It includes representing things in a clear and transparent way.
- Improve Writing Skills- Newspaper writing needs attractive and innovative content which the reader likes to read and can understand easily. So this course helps students to increase the writing skills.
- You’ll cultivate a curiosity for personal creativity and sharpen your analytical and artistic literacy.
Importance In Television: In Television, Media covers a television and in this era television is a broad term. It is not limit to 2- 4 serial instead of it, it is as source of 24 hours entertainment. It consist
- News Channels
- Daily Soaps
- Reality Shows
News Channel – The course helps to get the Job of reporter in various News Channel like Aajtak, Zee News, ABP News. There are various popular reports in India are Rajat Sharma, Sudhir Chaudhary etc.
Daily News- People are crazy for reality shows from singing to dancing and comedy; every show needs host / Anchors. The industry opens the doors for Media and Journalism students.
Daily Soap- Through such courses one get to know about the Media.
Why this course?
Media, Film and Journalism is very broad term.
Less Technical: The course has been designed with the latest trends in industry and media culture in mind.
Good Career- This course helps students to explore career in Media Industry. Students watch News and interact more with Media and will learn from experienced journalists, media producers and academic researchers will enable students to create work at the boundaries of technological possibilities.
Team Work- It helps students to working individually and as part of a team; student will undertake self-directed project work in a range of digital media, delivering to specific briefs and tight deadlines.
Good Salary: Students will get good salary with good career.
It is a course of 3 years graduation program i.e. B.A in Media and Journalism or B.A in Mass Communication. The fee of this course is less as compare to the other course like engineering. The fee for the course is 1.5 Lacs
Eligibility : The basic eligibility criteria for Pursuing B.A in Media, film & Journalism degree is qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board of Country.
List of Media, Film & Journalism Colleges in Ahmedabad
- Shanti Business School
- National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism
- LJ Institute of Media & Communications
*Data gathered from Internet Medias & individual observations.